* HTML Export Issue
@ 2009-02-05 18:04 srandby
From: srandby @ 2009-02-05 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: [Orgmode]

Greetings:

This is a small issue. I've just installed Org-6.21b, upgrading from
Org-6.09 (yes, I'm behind). At the top of an org file I export to html,
I have the "-*- mode: org; -*-" line even though I really don't need it.
When I exported to html using 6.09, this line was ignored. When I export
to html using 6.21b, this line is exported as a paragraph which appears
at the top of html page:

Being a minor annoyance, I could just delete the line in question, but I
recall there is some reason for me to keep this line. Is there any way
to fix this?

Scott Randby