* options and batch exporting
@ 2010-09-16  0:04 Samuel Potter
From: Samuel Potter @ 2010-09-16  0:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode ml

Hi all,
Sorry if this has been answered before -- wasn't able to track down a solution on my own. I have an org-mode file that has a set of #+OPTIONS: and #+STYLE: headers that I'd like to export to HTML from a shell script. Unfortunately, when I do so, it seems that the headers are being ignored. Any advice?

I'm running:

emacs --batch --load=$ORGPATH --visit=CA_Cell.org --funcall org-mode --funcall org-export-as-html

where $ORGPATH is the path to org.el.

The headers are the following:

#+TITLE:     CA\_Cell
#+STYLE: <style type="text/css">
#+STYLE: html { font-family: helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px }
#+STYLE: .title { font-size: 18px; font-weight: bold; text-align: left }
#+STYLE: ul { list-style: none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 27px }
#+STYLE: h1 { font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold; }
#+STYLE: h2 { font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold; }
#+STYLE: h3 { font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold; }
#+STYLE: </style>

(text follows...)

Thanks!

Samuel Potter
sfpotter at uw dot edu not sfp dot list at gmail dot com

* Re: options and batch exporting
@ 2010-09-16  0:15 ` Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2010-09-16  0:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Potter; +Cc: Org-mode ml

Samuel Potter <sfp.list@gmail.com> writes:
> Hi all,
> Sorry if this has been answered before -- wasn't able to track down a
> solution on my own. I have an org-mode file that has a set of
> shell script. Unfortunately, when I do so, it seems that the headers
> are being ignored. Any advice?
>
> I'm running:
>
> emacs --batch --load=$ORGPATH --visit=CA_Cell.org --funcall org-mode --funcall org-export-as-html
>
> where $ORGPATH is the path to org.el.

This does not work here either.  You'll need to set $ORGPATH to the path
to  your  org-install.el.

org-install.el is automatically build for you through

   sh$  make autoloads

Best wishes

  Sebastian

* Re: options and batch exporting
@ 2010-09-16  0:42   ` Samuel Potter
From: Samuel Potter @ 2010-09-16  0:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode ml

I tried the same script but pointing $ORGPATH to org-install.el, but still no luck... The export is still ignoring my #+OPTIONS and #+STYLE headers.