* How to test a draft of a new worg page?
@ 2014-03-29  8:48 James Harkins
From: James Harkins @ 2014-03-29  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: orgmode

Hi,

I just searched worg for "test a new worg file," but the results seemed
irrelevant to my question, so...

As promised, I'm writing up my workflow for the big workshop project. I've
cloned worg, saved my (in progress) org file under exporters/beamer. Now
I'd like to see what my page will look like *without* having to push
anything.

I assume I need to specify the worg CSS and perhaps some other export
properties, but the details are not easy to find and I don't care to guess
at the moment.

Can somebody explain *really* how to contribute to worg?

Thanks,
hjh

* Re: How to test a draft of a new worg page?
@ 2014-04-16 15:33 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-04-16 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: James Harkins; +Cc: orgmode

Hi James,

James Harkins <jamshark70@gmail.com> writes:

> I assume I need to specify the worg CSS and perhaps some other export
> properties, but the details are not easy to find and I don't care to
> guess at the moment.

I sent them to you in private.

> Can somebody explain *really* how to contribute to worg?

I hope the .emacs.el will put you on the right track.  That said, if
you are willing to enhance Worg appearance, maybe you can get access
to the server directly?

Thanks!

--
 Bastien