* ":COOKIE_DATA: todo recursive" as elisp for everything
@ 2019-11-03 21:10 Karl Voit
From: Karl Voit @ 2019-11-03 21:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi!

I plan to use the following property for all of my projects:

    :COOKIE_DATA: todo recursive

You can find details on this about this on [3].

In order to get this behavior for all of my headings that are using
progress cookies, I'd prefer the possibility to define this in my
init.el instead of hundreds of scattered drawers.

On [1] I found the file-based method of "#+PROPERTY: COOKIE_DATA
recursive" which is a start but I still need to test it in order to
confirm that this is working with "todo" and "recursive".

I'm not an elisp expert but [2] doesn't seem to respect any elisp
variable that controls "todo recursive" as well.

Is there a way of defining this in my general setup?

Thanks!

[1]
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2009-05/msg00534.html

[2] https://github.com/bzg/org-mode/blob/master/lisp/org.el#L10389

[3] https://karl-voit.at/2019/11/03/org-projects/

--
get mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML into Org-mode:
Personal Information Management > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/pim/
Emacs-related > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/emacs/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-11-03 21:10 UTC | newest]