* Compact timestamps?
@ 2018-11-26 21:43 Shérab
From: Shérab @ 2018-11-26 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear all,

Currently my org-agenda-prefix-format contains this:

    ((agenda . "  %?:t %s")

In the agenda view, this leads to an itme being displayed like:

  18:00......: My appointment

I'd like to aovid the "......" used to pad the timestamp becuase I am
using a braille display so compact output matters much more to me than
vertical alignment.

I din't find any way to achieve this.

Many thanks for any hint!

Shérab.

* Re: Compact timestamps?
@ 2018-11-26 22:58 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2018-11-26 22:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Shérab <Sebastien.Hinderer@ens-lyon.org> writes:

> Dear all,
>
> Currently my org-agenda-prefix-format contains this:
>
>     ((agenda . "  %?:t %s")
>
> In the agenda view, this leads to an itme being displayed like:
>
>   18:00......: My appointment
>
> I'd like to aovid the "......" used to pad the timestamp becuase I am
> using a braille display so compact output matters much more to me than
> vertical alignment.
>
> I din't find any way to achieve this.
>
> Many thanks for any hint!

See `org-agenda-time-grid'.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Compact timestamps?
@ 2018-11-26 23:02   ` Shérab
From: Shérab @ 2018-11-26 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Nicolas Goaziou (2018/11/26 23:58 +0100):
> See `org-agenda-time-grid'.

I don't use a grid actually, I use the list mode.

Shérab.