* Tables: remote reference fails with umlaut (and in other cases)
@ 2016-01-19 13:10 Karl Voit
From: Karl Voit @ 2016-01-19 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi!

Either I found a bug when referring to other table rows or I don't
understand the behavior of following example tables. My expectation
was that the first column of the second table is exactly the same as
the first column of the first table:

#+NAME: 2016-01-19-srctbl
| Testdata |
|----------|
| foobar   |
| fooübar  |
| fooßbar  |
| 1er      |
| 23,42    |
| 23.42    |

| Result   | Expected Result | Comparison     |
|----------+-----------------+----------------|
| foobar   | foobar          | OK             |
| #ERROR   | fooübar         | fail           |
| #ERROR   | fooßbar         | fail           |
| er       | 1er             | fail           |
| 23.42    | 23.42           | OK             |
| (23, 42) | 23,42           | probably fail? |
#+TBLFM: $1=remote(2016-01-19-srctbl,@@#$1)

Thanks for clearing things up!

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github