* resize table in latex
@ 2015-06-01 10:51 Zhihao Ding
From: Zhihao Ding @ 2015-06-01 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi there,

I am trying to find a way to automatically resize tables
in the latex output.

When doing slides in beamer, I use this to resize tables
to fit in a frame

     #+LaTeX: \scriptsize{\resizebox{\textwidth}{!}{
	| . | . |
     #+LaTeX: }}

While when writing reports, I use the following instead
as I need to cross reference it by the name

     #+CAPTION: table caption
     #+NAME: table:label
	| . | . |

then I loose the resize facility.  How could I combine
the two? I tried to fiddle with
#+ATTR_LATEX but didn’t mange to make it work.

Thanks very much!

Zhihao