* Testers / Feedback wanted: Gantt charts via org-gantt.el
@ 2015-05-30 11:33 Bernhard Schmitz
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Bernhard Schmitz @ 2015-05-30 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi,

my org-gantt.el is now in a usable state. It creates gantt charts via pgfgantt directly from headlines in org mode, using deadlines, schedules, effort estimates and (optionally) clocked time.
In contrast to ox-taskjuggler it does not require an external program, and in contrast to Eric Fraga's gantt chart creation it reads from the headlines instead of a specific table. Something like this has been discussed on this list, but I couldn't find that anyone has actually implemented it.

For some examples, take a look at the charts in the manual:
https://github.com/HeyFlash/emacs-stuff/blob/master/experiments/org-gantt-manual.pdf
Source:
https://github.com/HeyFlash/emacs-stuff/blob/master/experiments/org-gantt-manual.org

As I think this might be useful for others I wanted to make it available. I would be happy about feedback.

The file itself can be found here:
https://github.com/HeyFlash/emacs-stuff/blob/master/experiments/org-gantt.el

Regards,
Bernhard