* Bug (?): export to markdown - toc in html
@ 2014-03-21 21:48 Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2014-03-21 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

export to markdown has a strange problem.  Before the markdown
contents, I get a ToC in HTML.  #+OPTIONS: toc:nil disables that, but I
guess it shouldn't be needed.

Org-mode version 8.2.5f
(8.2.5f-elpa @ /home/marcin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140116/)

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University

* Re: Bug (?): export to markdown - toc in html
@ 2014-03-22  0:00 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-03-22  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Marcin,

Marcin Borkowski <mbork@wmi.amu.edu.pl> writes:

> export to markdown has a strange problem.  Before the markdown
> contents, I get a ToC in HTML.  #+OPTIONS: toc:nil disables that, but I
> guess it shouldn't be needed.

I guess that's on purpose, since you can use HTML in markdown.
If you don't want the toc in that case, using toc:nil is the way
to go...

--
 Bastien

* Re: Bug (?): export to markdown - toc in html
@ 2014-03-22  1:25   ` Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2014-03-22  1:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dnia 2014-03-22, o godz. 01:00:58
Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> napisał(a):

> Hi Marcin,
>
> Marcin Borkowski <mbork@wmi.amu.edu.pl> writes:
>
> > export to markdown has a strange problem.  Before the markdown
> > contents, I get a ToC in HTML.  #+OPTIONS: toc:nil disables that,
> > but I guess it shouldn't be needed.
>
> I guess that's on purpose, since you can use HTML in markdown.
> If you don't want the toc in that case, using toc:nil is the way
> to go...

I see.  So it's a feature, not a bug;).  Good to know, I'll just disable
ToC then.