* Bug: Since orgmode 8 not possible to publish my orgfiles
@ 2013-09-20 12:45 Daniel Thom
From: Daniel Thom @ 2013-09-20 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

since i updated my emacs from 23 -> 24 and orgmode from 7.X to 8 my
publish projects not work any more. I read that the publish functions
were renamed. Ok, i changed my config. However it do not work.

Here is my publishing project:

(setq org-publish-project-alist
           '(("org"
              :base-directory "~/notes/"
              :publishing-directory "~/public_html"
              :section-numbers nil
              :base-extension "org"
              :recursive t
              :publishing-function org-html-export-to-html
              :with-toc nil
              )))

And here is my result:
Initializing asynchronous export process
Process 'org-export-process<XXX>' exited abnormally

since i have over 200 orgfiles over 200 processes will be opended and
every process ends with "exited abnormally".
The Output Folder leaves empty.

What goes wrong here?

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)
 of 2013-09-17 on prometheus, modified by Debian
Package: Org-mode version 8.1.2 (8.1.2-elpa @ /home/XXXX/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130916/)

--
Gruß
Daniel

http://netbunker.de

* Bug: Since orgmode 8 not possible to publish my orgfiles
@ 2013-09-20 13:10 Daniel Thom
From: Daniel Thom @ 2013-09-20 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

since i updated my emacs from 23 -> 24 and orgmode from 7.X to 8 my
publish projects not work any more. I read that the publish functions
were renamed. Ok, i changed my config. However it do not work.

Here is my publishing project:

(setq org-publish-project-alist
           '(("org"
              :base-directory "~/notes/"
              :publishing-directory "~/public_html"
              :section-numbers nil
              :base-extension "org"
              :recursive t
              :publishing-function org-html-export-to-html
              :with-toc nil
              )))

And here is my result:
Initializing asynchronous export process
Process 'org-export-process<XXX>' exited abnormally

since i have over 200 orgfiles oer 200 processes will be opended and
every process ends with "exited abnormally".
The Output Folder leaves empty.

What goes wrong here?

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)
 of 2013-09-17 on prometheus, modified by Debian
Package: Org-mode version 8.1.2 (8.1.2-elpa @
/home/mourningsun75/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130916/)

* Re: Bug: Since orgmode 8 not possible to publish my orgfiles
@ 2013-09-20 14:27 ` Maurice
From: Maurice @ 2013-09-20 14:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,