* Org mode build failure
@ 2013-02-07  9:04 Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2013-02-07  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs Org mode

Hi,

I am encountering the following build failure when I do `make compile':

make[1]: Entering directory `/path/build/org-mode/lisp'
rm -f org-version.el org-loaddefs.el org-version.elc org-loaddefs.elc
org-install.elc
install -m 644 -p  .
install: missing destination file operand after ‘.’
Try 'install --help' for more information.
make[1]: *** [addcontrib] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/path/build/org-mode/lisp'
make: *** [compile] Error 2

Any ideas what changed?

--
Suvayu

* Re: Org mode build failure
@ 2013-02-07 11:15 ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2013-02-07 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Suvayu Ali <fatkasuvayu+linux <at> gmail.com> writes:
> I am encountering the following build failure when I do `make compile':
>
> make[1]: Entering directory `/path/build/org-mode/lisp'
> rm -f org-version.el org-loaddefs.el org-version.elc org-loaddefs.elc
> org-install.elc
> install -m 644 -p  .
> install: missing destination file operand after ‘.’
> Try 'install --help' for more information.
> make[1]: *** [addcontrib] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/path/build/org-mode/lisp'
> make: *** [compile] Error 2
>
> Any ideas what changed?

The new exporter moved into core and the files you specified in ORG_ADD_CONTRIB
are no longer existing there.  Remove that definition and all is well.

Regards,
Achim.

* Re: Org mode build failure
@ 2013-02-07 12:05   ` Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2013-02-07 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Achim,

On Thu, Feb 07, 2013 at 11:15:14AM +0000, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Suvayu Ali <fatkasuvayu+linux <at> gmail.com> writes:
> > I am encountering the following build failure when I do `make compile':
> >
> > make[1]: Entering directory `/path/build/org-mode/lisp'
> > rm -f org-version.el org-loaddefs.el org-version.elc org-loaddefs.elc
> > org-install.elc
> > install -m 644 -p  .
> > install: missing destination file operand after ‘.’
> > Try 'install --help' for more information.
> > make[1]: *** [addcontrib] Error 1
> > make[1]: Leaving directory `/path/build/org-mode/lisp'
> > make: *** [compile] Error 2
> >
> > Any ideas what changed?
>

> The new exporter moved into core and the files you specified in ORG_ADD_CONTRIB
> are no longer existing there.  Remove that definition and all is well.

Thanks a lot, this works.  I don't know how I missed that!

--
Suvayu