* FYI: Github updated Org ruby gem in github.com
@ 2013-10-16 18:39 Waldemar Quevedo
From: Waldemar Quevedo @ 2013-10-16 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just noticed but recently Github upgraded the version of the Org ruby gem
that they used in github.com :
https://github.com/github/markup/issues/186#issuecomment-25342870

This update took a while to happen, but I hope you like the improvements of
what the Org ruby contributors and I have worked on (version bump was 0.5.3
-> 0.8.1 so many issues fixed)

 It seems that this update have been available for users, so feedback is
appreciated.
If you find rendering bugs or something wrong, please help me out filing a
ticket with the issues if you want it fixed (or even better submit a pull
request :)
https://github.com/bdewey/org-ruby/issues

Regards,

- Waldemar

* Re: FYI: Github updated Org ruby gem in github.com
@ 2013-10-17  6:50 ` Puneeth Chaganti
From: Puneeth Chaganti @ 2013-10-17  6:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Cool! Thanks for letting us know.

* Re: FYI: Github updated Org ruby gem in github.com
@ 2013-10-17 12:51 ` Karl Voit
From: Karl Voit @ 2013-10-17 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

* Waldemar Quevedo <waldemar.quevedo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just noticed but recently Github upgraded the version of the Org ruby gem
> that they used in github.com :
> https://github.com/github/markup/issues/186#issuecomment-25342870

Horray! :-)

> This update took a while to happen, but I hope you like the improvements of
> what the Org ruby contributors and I have worked on (version bump was 0.5.3
> -> 0.8.1 so many issues fixed)

Yes, many (basic) things which were failing before are working now.

>  It seems that this update have been available for users, so feedback is
> appreciated.
> If you find rendering bugs or something wrong, please help me out filing a
> ticket with the issues if you want it fixed (or even better submit a pull
> request :)
> https://github.com/bdewey/org-ruby/issues

I will also update the feature works/fails table on my demonstration
page on [1] soon. This way, people do not have to test everything by
themself :-)

  1. https://github.com/novoid/github-orgmode-tests
--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github

* Re: FYI: Github updated Org ruby gem in github.com
@ 2013-10-17 18:20   ` Karl Voit
From: Karl Voit @ 2013-10-17 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

* Karl Voit <devnull@Karl-Voit.at> wrote:
> * Waldemar Quevedo <waldemar.quevedo@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I just noticed but recently Github upgraded the version of the Org ruby gem
>> that they used in github.com :
>
> I will also update the feature works/fails table on my demonstration
> page on [1] soon. This way, people do not have to test everything by
> themself :-)

done.