* Feature request: v1 - v9
@ 2012-09-27 22:15 John Wiegley
From: John Wiegley @ 2012-09-27 22:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I can get an agenda report for the next 4 days using:

  M-: (org-agenda-change-time-span 4) RET

But there seems to be no command for doing so.  It would be nice if `v N',
where N is a number 1-9, could give me a report for the next N days.

This is useful to me right now because I have a house-move coming up on
Monday, so I need to see the state of everything that's scheduled to happen
between now and then.

John

* Re: Feature request: v1 - v9
@ 2012-09-29  9:55 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-09-29  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi John,

"John Wiegley" <johnw@newartisans.com> writes:

> I can get an agenda report for the next 4 days using:
>
>   M-: (org-agenda-change-time-span 4) RET
>
> But there seems to be no command for doing so.  It would be nice if `v N',
> where N is a number 1-9, could give me a report for the next N days.

I like this idea.  On my TODO list for 8.0.  But maybe you'll come up
with something in the meanwhile :)

 Bastien

* Re: Feature request: v1 - v9
@ 2012-09-29 20:56 ` Gregor Zattler
From: Gregor Zattler @ 2012-09-29 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi John,
* John Wiegley <johnw@newartisans.com> [27. Sep. 2012]:
> I can get an agenda report for the next 4 days using:
>
>   M-: (org-agenda-change-time-span 4) RET
>
> But there seems to be no command for doing so.  It would be nice if `v N',
> where N is a number 1-9, could give me a report for the next N days.

How is this different to

^U 4 ^C a a

?

Ciao, Gregor