* Dumb question for beamer in org mode
@ 2012-09-15  9:33 Erich Neuwirth
From: Erich Neuwirth @ 2012-09-15  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

I am writing my first presentation in org mode for beamer.
I cannot find a way of replacing the word "outline"
(which is used on the automatically created toc slide)
with a German word.

I am using
#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage[ngerman]{babel}
but m guess is that the word "outline" is added by org, not by LeTeX.

Can anybody help?

* Re: Dumb question for beamer in org mode
@ 2012-09-15 12:14 ` Philipp Kroos
From: Philipp Kroos @ 2012-09-15 12:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I guess you can customize `org-beamer-outline-frame-title` or
`org-e-beamer-outline-frame-title`, depending on the exporter you use.

Another option, which I currently use is to rebind
`org-export-latex-title-command` or `org-e-latex-title-command` to ""
and typeset the titleframe manually.

Hope it helps.