* [BUG] sticky agenda views and export
@ 2012-07-29 14:12 François Allisson
From: François Allisson @ 2012-07-29 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I am testing sticky agenda views, and I think in my case it is a great
thing (because I have two custom agenda views that I often check). I
sometimes export my custom agenda views with the "e" key in the
org-agenda buffer, or with "M-x org-store-agenda-views", and it works
well.

But when I tried the same export with sticky agenda views enabled, I
get the following (reproducible with a minimal configuration) error:

  org-batch-store-agenda-views: No buffer named *Org Agenda(e)*

It seems that org-batch-store-agenda-views is not aware of the
existence of the new buffer names according to sticky agenda views,
i.e. *Org Agenda(%s), and wait for "*Org Agenda" buffers.

Here are the versions I use:
- Org-mode version 7.8.11 (release_7.8.11-296-g8e8955 @ /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/etc/org)
- GNU Emacs 24.1.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1) of 2012-07-13 on debian

Thanks for having a look,

François.

* Re: [BUG] sticky agenda views and export
@ 2012-07-30 10:19 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-07-30 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: François Allisson; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi François,

François Allisson <francois@allisson.co> writes:

> I am testing sticky agenda views, and I think in my case it is a great
> thing (because I have two custom agenda views that I often check). I
> sometimes export my custom agenda views with the "e" key in the
> org-agenda buffer, or with "M-x org-store-agenda-views", and it works
> well.
>
> But when I tried the same export with sticky agenda views enabled, I
> get the following (reproducible with a minimal configuration) error:
>
>   org-batch-store-agenda-views: No buffer named *Org Agenda(e)*

Fixed in git, thanks for reporting this!

--
 Bastien

* Re: [BUG] sticky agenda views and export
@ 2012-07-30 11:59   ` François Allisson
From: François Allisson @ 2012-07-30 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Le lundi 30 jui 2012 à 12:19:42 (+0200), Bastien a écrit :
> Hi François,
>
> François Allisson <francois@allisson.co> writes:
>
> > I am testing sticky agenda views, and I think in my case it is a great
> > thing (because I have two custom agenda views that I often check). I
> > sometimes export my custom agenda views with the "e" key in the
> > org-agenda buffer, or with "M-x org-store-agenda-views", and it works
> > well.
> >
> > But when I tried the same export with sticky agenda views enabled, I
> > get the following (reproducible with a minimal configuration) error:
> >
> >   org-batch-store-agenda-views: No buffer named *Org Agenda(e)*
>
> Fixed in git, thanks for reporting this!

Hi Bastien,

I confirm that the fix is working for me.
Thanks a lot!

François.