* Problem with org-mobile-pull
@ 2012-06-08  1:14 Vikas Rawal
From: Vikas Rawal @ 2012-06-08  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I am having a problem with org-mobile-pull. I am updating TODO state
of my file on my ipad. I then "sync" it, and do an org-mobile-pull. I
get an error of the following type

* Heading not found on level 1: Sample households, Nayanagar
  F(edit:todo) [[olp:nayanagar.org:Sample households,
  Nayanagar/Stratum C/C11][C11]]
** Old value
** New value
DONE
** End of edit

Please note that the change was made on third level heading which only
says: C11. Why am I getting this error on level 1.

Could someone please help.

Vikas

PS: I am on org-version 7.7. Am having some trouble shifting to an updated
version about which I have posted to the mailing list separately. I
have tested it with org-version 7.8.09 from debian repository but that
gives me the same error.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-06-08  1:16 UTC | newest]