* Various org-mode patches
@ 2012-01-31 15:00 Toby Cubitt
From: Toby Cubitt @ 2012-01-31 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I finally found time to gather various local patches to org-mode together
in a public clone of the org-mode git repo, at:

  http://www.dr-qubit.org/git/org-mode.git

Each unrelated set of changes is in a separate branch, rebased onto a
recent checkout of org master. (All of the branches also merge cleanly
with each other.)

Let me know if you'd prefer me to generate patches for patchwork, and
send them to the list for consideration that way.

Here's a brief description of the changes in each branch (fuller details
are in the Changelog-style commit messages):

agenda-diary-sexp-prefix:
Add org-agenda-diary-sexp-prefix customization option, used to match
deadline/scheduling information within a diary sexp entry for display in
an agenda view.

agenda-prefix-format:
Optionally allow org-agenda-prefix-format to be a raw lisp sexp, to be
used directly in org-prefix-format-compiled.

agenda-skip-if:
Fix bug in '(nottodo todo) skip condition combination, and add new
todo-unblocked and nottodo-unblocked skip conditions which match like
todo and nottodo, but only on unblocked todo entries (2 separate
commits).

agenda-skip-timestamp-if-deadline:
Add org-agenda-skip-timestamp-if-deadline-is-shown customization option,
analogous to org-agenda-skip-scheduled-if-deadline-is-shown.

capture-empty-lines:
Fix bug in placement of captured subtree entries, and add
:empty-lines-before and :empty-lines-after capture template properties,
and (2 separate commits).

capture-escapes:
Add %<num> escapes to org capture templates, which expand to the text
entered for the <num>'th %^{PROMPT} escape.

daily-todo:
Implement daily todo list functionality.

toby
--
Dr T. S. Cubitt
email: tsc25@cantab.net

* Re: Various org-mode patches
@ 2012-04-20 11:59 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-04-20 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Toby,

Toby Cubitt <tsc25@cantab.net> writes:

> I finally found time to gather various local patches to org-mode together
> in a public clone of the org-mode git repo, at:
>
>   http://www.dr-qubit.org/git/org-mode.git

If there are patches that still need to be applied from this branch,
can you send them one by one on the list?

Thanks!

--
 Bastien

* Re: Various org-mode patches
@ 2012-04-20 12:20   ` Toby Cubitt
From: Toby Cubitt @ 2012-04-20 12:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 01:59:42PM +0200, Bastien wrote:
> Hi Toby,
>
> Toby Cubitt <tsc25@cantab.net> writes:
>
> > I finally found time to gather various local patches to org-mode together
> > in a public clone of the org-mode git repo, at:
> >
> >   http://www.dr-qubit.org/git/org-mode.git
>
> If there are patches that still need to be applied from this branch,
> can you send them one by one on the list?

Sure, no problem.

As you've no doubt seen, I already sent some of them separately. But I
didn't want to bombard you with too many all at once ;-) So I paused on
sending out the others.

I'll post the others one by one when I find a spare moment.

Cheers,
Toby
--
Dr T. S. Cubitt
Mathematics and Quantum Information group

email: tsc25@cantab.net
web:   www.dr-qubit.org

* Re: Various org-mode patches
@ 2012-04-20 13:10     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-04-20 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Toby Cubitt <tsc25@cantab.net> writes:

> I'll post the others one by one when I find a spare moment.

Thanks in advance!

--
 Bastien