* Converting DateBk(6)/jPilot data to Org-mode
@ 2011-10-22  9:45 Karl Voit
From: Karl Voit @ 2011-10-22  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode; +Cc: pimlicodatebk

Hi!

After a decade of happily using PalmOS/DateBk (DateBk6) I am
switching my PIM[3] to Org-mode[1]. My vast amount of data is being
converted through jPilot[2] CSV export and self-written Python
scripts.

If someone wants to go the same path, contact me. I am glad to share
my Python scripts. They are currently works-for-me solutions I don't
want to publish (need personal modifications, one-time-shots, German
CSV header, ...). If you are able to program Python a little bit,
these scripts should work well for you too. Even with UTF-8 :-)

  1. http://suderei.supersized.org/archives/168-Org-mode.html
  2. http://www.jpilot.org/
  3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_information_management
--
Karl Voit

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-10-22 10:05 UTC | newest]