* Blockquotes...
@ 2010-11-14 17:53 'Mash
From: 'Mash @ 2010-11-14 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Evening,

I have spent an hour looking around for how to define blockquotes in org-mode. So far I have seen discussion but nothing in terms of how you actually define them. Is this still a future feature or is there a way to do this already?

Thanks

'Mash

* Re: Blockquotes...
@ 2010-11-14 18:02 ` Puneeth
From: Puneeth @ 2010-11-14 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Mash; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi 'Mash,

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 11:23 PM, 'Mash <mashdot@toshine.net> wrote:
> Evening,
>
> I have spent an hour looking around for how to define blockquotes in org-mode. So far I have seen discussion but nothing in terms of how you actually define them. Is this still a future feature or is there a way to do this already?

I guess you are looking for this? http://orgmode.org/org.html#Paragraphs

Sorry, if this is not what you were looking for.

HTH,
Puneeth

* Re: Blockquotes...
@ 2010-11-14 18:07   ` 'Mash
From: 'Mash @ 2010-11-14 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Puneeth; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On 2010-11-14 23:32+0530, Puneeth wrote:
> Hi 'Mash,
>
> On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 11:23 PM, 'Mash <mashdot@toshine.net> wrote:
> > Evening,
> >
> > I have spent an hour looking around for how to define blockquotes in org-mode. So far I have seen discussion but nothing in terms of how you actually define them. Is this still a future feature or is there a way to do this already?
>
> I guess you are looking for this? http://orgmode.org/org.html#Paragraphs
>
> Sorry, if this is not what you were looking for.
>
> HTH,
> Puneeth

Yup that's it! Typical I search everywhere and it is right in the documentation. Pity that Google does not find this somehow.

Thanks again

'Mash