* Timestamps & Agenda
@ 2010-10-02 14:38 Russell Adams
From: Russell Adams @ 2010-10-02 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I just noticed today that the agenda is now only showing the *first*
timestamp in any headline, whether active or inactive. I'm not sure
when this changed, I'm running 7.01e. I found that ability valuable,
so I suspect a bug?

Example:
* Testing multiples
<2010-10-02 Sat 05:31>

<2010-10-02 Sat 06:31>

<2010-10-02 Sat 07:31>

[2010-10-02 Sat 08:31]

[2010-10-02 Sat 09:31]

[2010-10-02 Sat 10:31]

When the example is loaded in agenda, and log mode turned on and then
optionally inactive timestamps enabled, only the first timestamp
is displayed.

Thanks.

* Re: Timestamps & Agenda
@ 2010-10-03 17:39 ` Russell Adams
From: Russell Adams @ 2010-10-03 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Right! I found it, I hadn't realized there was a new variable in 6.27
and behavior, and I hadn't noticed the change take effect until now
when I was trying to read a file in the agenda journal mode looking
for specific times.

For future reference, the variable
org-agenda-skip-additional-timestamps-same-entry controls this
behavior. The default (t) is to skip additional timestamps after the
first, set it to nil to have it use all the stamps as I prefer.

Thanks!