* OrgMode/MobileOrg corrupted my kids! (...have a laugh on me)
@ 2010-03-06 16:59 David A. Gershman
From: David A. Gershman @ 2010-03-06 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-Mode List

So I have a lot to do and my .org files have all that I need to do today
for the party tomorrow.  I boot the desktop, plug in my thumbdrive, and
launch my favorite editor with my start .org file.  I'm happy...I'm
going to get things done today!

First thing I do is 'C-cp' to publish to MobileOrg and export my .ics.
Then, what do I see?

  "Symbol's function definition is void: org-mobile-push"

With a confused look, I type 'org-version' and see 6.20c...where
MobileOrg had not yet been supported.  My response?

   ** PROFANE EXPLETIVE **

Naturally, to which my kids suddenly turn to me and crack smiles but my
wife gives an evil look.   Humiliated I say to them, "Uh, I mean 'Oh,
butter-nuts!'".

*shaking head* It was starting as such a nice morning...  I'm upgrading
now.

Lesson Learned: Save the children...stay current! *ROFL*

David A. Gershman
gershman@dagertech.net
http://dagertech.net/gershman/
"It's all about the path!" --d. gershman

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-03-06 16:59 UTC | newest]