* org-freemind export can't be read by freemind
@ 2010-02-16 16:45 Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs @ 2010-02-16 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi!

The following file

,----[ test.org ]
  * Title
  *** Node 1
  *** Node 2
`----

produces the following freemind output:

,----[ test.org.mm ]
  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
  <map version="0.9.0">
  <!-- To view this file, download free mind mapping software FreeMind from http://freemind.sourceforge.net -->
  <node text="Title">
  <node text="Node 1">
  </node>
  <node text="Node 2">
  </node>
  </map>
`----

And opening it with 0.9.0~rc6+dfsg-2 on debian produces an error:

,----[ error in freemind node ]
  Error while parsing file:freemind.main.XMLParseException: XML Parse
  Exception during parsing of a map element at line 10: Expected: map
`----

With freemind 0.8 available from debian I get a backtrace on the
console and an empty graph.

Looks like org-freemind.el is closing one node too many. If I remove
one "</node>", it works, however it's more complicated if I use a
complicated file, as several closing nodes may be duplicated across
the whole file.

--
Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
friedel@nomaden.org

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-02-16 16:45 UTC | newest]