* org-babel-sh and Microsoft Windows
@ 2010-02-06 19:10 Michael Gauland
From: Michael Gauland @ 2010-02-06 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I tried using org-babel-sh at work, where I run emacs under Microsoft Windows,
but only received an oddly-formatted message about (quote sh) not being
recognised as a command. After mucking around with org-babel-sh.el, I modified
the call to shell-command-on-region, changing the hard-coded "sh" to (as I
recall) "cmd /k"). This looks promising, but I wonder if there are any other
changes I'll need to make. Also, would it be better to adapt org-babel-sh to
handle Microsoft's "shell", or to implement a new org-babel "language"?

Thanks for your advice,
Mike

* Re: org-babel-sh and Microsoft Windows
@ 2010-02-07 16:41 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2010-02-07 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Gauland; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Mike,

The command used by org-babel-sh is now configurable through the
`org-babel-sh-command' variable so you should be able to set it in your
initialization using a line like the following

(setq org-babel-sh-command "cmd /k")

Best -- Eric

,----[org-babel-sh-command]

`----