* Small patch:  org-agenda-bulk-toggle
@ 2009-08-07  3:04 Paul Holcomb
From: Paul Holcomb @ 2009-08-07  3:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

 Can we add the behavoir of org-agenda-bulk-select back?  I far prefer
 the toggle action rather than having a key for "mark" and one for
 "unmark"

 This seems to work:

--
(defun org-agenda-bulk-toggle ()
  "Support behavoir of org-agenda-bulk-select"

 Although it would probably be better to refactor the bulk checker
 rather than copying the code here.

--
Paul Holcomb                               *pholcomb    \@      cpoint  net*
GPG key fingerprint          2B62 05AE EE74 845A 705F  D716 28C4 FE1C 088F CFAC