* exporting without DEADLINE keyword
@ 2009-04-21  7:06 Yuval Hager
From: Yuval Hager @ 2009-04-21  7:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode

One of my uses to orgmode is to write an invoice, export it to PDF and send
it to the customer.

I like to mark the DEADLINE for the invoice, for my tracking, but I do not
want that to show in the exported PDF this way, rather in a more subtle
manner, like 'payment is due by <timestamp>'.
I have looked at org-export-with-timestamps and a couple others
org-export-*, but either all timestamps are gone (including the ones I'd
like to include), or they all stay.

I am looking for a way to hide the 'DEADLINE' keyword.

Here's an example of how it looks like in my org file:
,----
| ***** TODO invoice
|       DEADLINE: <2009-04-28 Tue>
|       :PROPERTIES:
|       :EXPORT_TITLE: Invoice
|       :EXPORT_OPTIONS: toc:nil
|       :END:
|
| [invoice information here...]
|
| Payment is due by [2009-04-28 Tue].

`----

Thanks,

--y

[-- Attachment #1.2: This is a digitally signed message part. --]

* Re: exporting without DEADLINE keyword
@ 2009-04-21 13:56 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-04-21 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yuval Hager; +Cc: Emacs-orgmode

***** Invoice
       :PROPERTIES:
       :EXPORT_TITLE: Invoice
       :EXPORT_OPTIONS: toc:nil
       :END:

  [invoice information here...]

  Payment is due by [2009-04-28 Tue].

****** TODO Handle the invoice        :noexport:
        DEADLINE: <2009-04-28 Tue>

HTH

- Carsten

* Re: exporting without DEADLINE keyword
@ 2009-04-22 16:50   ` Yuval Hager
From: Yuval Hager @ 2009-04-22 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: Emacs-orgmode