* monthly report
@ 2007-05-25  1:41 Steven Lumos
From: Steven Lumos @ 2007-05-25  1:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Being yet another planner switcher, I'm used to using planner-report-
generate to assist me with writing a monthly activity report.  I don't
need fine-grained time tracking, or even most of what planner-report-
generate does--it would be ideal to get just a list of TODOs that were
closed between two dates and then I'll look at it while I type a few
sentences in an email buffer.

Is there already an easy way to "get a list" (I guess that a sparse
tree would be most convenient for me) of TODOs marked as closed within
some date range?

If not, any words of advice before I dive in?

Steve