emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
 help / color / mirror / code / Atom feed
* greek letters in subscripts with the export option ^:{}
@ 2009-03-11  0:42 Tang, Hsiu-Khuern
  2009-03-11  9:13 ` Carsten Dominik
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 3+ messages in thread
From: Tang, Hsiu-Khuern @ 2009-03-11  0:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

If I export the file

--------------------------------------------------
#+OPTIONS: ^:{}

* test
  
  a_{\alpha}

  a_{foo}
--------------------------------------------------

as HTML, I get "a_{&alpha;}" but "a<sub>foo</sub>": \alpha is not subscripted
but foo is.  I was expecting both to be subscripted, since they are in {}.

-- 
Best,
Hsiu-Khuern.

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 3+ messages in thread

* Re: greek letters in subscripts with the export option ^:{}
  2009-03-11  0:42 greek letters in subscripts with the export option ^:{} Tang, Hsiu-Khuern
@ 2009-03-11  9:13 ` Carsten Dominik
  2009-03-11 16:22   ` Hsiu-Khuern Tang
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 3+ messages in thread
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-03-11  9:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hsiu-Khuern Tang; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Fixed, thanks.

There are still problems with the in LaTeX export, but it does  work
OK now in HTML.

- Carsten

On Mar 11, 2009, at 1:42 AM, Tang, Hsiu-Khuern wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> If I export the file
>
> --------------------------------------------------
> #+OPTIONS: ^:{}
>
> * test
>
>  a_{\alpha}
>
>  a_{foo}
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> as HTML, I get "a_{&alpha;}" but "a<sub>foo</sub>": \alpha is not  
> subscripted
> but foo is.  I was expecting both to be subscripted, since they are  
> in {}.
>
> -- 
> Best,
> Hsiu-Khuern.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Emacs-orgmode mailing list
> Remember: use `Reply All' to send replies to the list.
> Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
> http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 3+ messages in thread

* Re: greek letters in subscripts with the export option ^:{}
  2009-03-11  9:13 ` Carsten Dominik
@ 2009-03-11 16:22   ` Hsiu-Khuern Tang
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 3+ messages in thread
From: Hsiu-Khuern Tang @ 2009-03-11 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

* On Wed 09:13AM +0000, 11 Mar 2009, Carsten Dominik (dominik@science.uva.nl) wrote:
> Fixed, thanks.
> 
> There are still problems with the in LaTeX export, but it does  work
> OK now in HTML.

I can confirm that it works.  Thanks!

> On Mar 11, 2009, at 1:42 AM, Tang, Hsiu-Khuern wrote:
> 
> > Hi all,
> >
> > If I export the file
> >
> > --------------------------------------------------
> > #+OPTIONS: ^:{}
> >
> > * test
> >
> >  a_{\alpha}
> >
> >  a_{foo}
> > --------------------------------------------------
> >
> > as HTML, I get "a_{&alpha;}" but "a<sub>foo</sub>": \alpha is not  
> > subscripted
> > but foo is.  I was expecting both to be subscripted, since they are  
> > in {}.
> >
> > -- 
> > Best,
> > Hsiu-Khuern.
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Emacs-orgmode mailing list
> > Remember: use `Reply All' to send replies to the list.
> > Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
> > http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode
> 

-- 
Best,
Hsiu-Khuern.

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 3+ messages in thread

end of thread, other threads:[~2009-03-11 16:30 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: 3+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2009-03-11  0:42 greek letters in subscripts with the export option ^:{} Tang, Hsiu-Khuern
2009-03-11  9:13 ` Carsten Dominik
2009-03-11 16:22   ` Hsiu-Khuern Tang

Code repositories for project(s) associated with this public inbox

	https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git

This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).