* (setq org-link-to-org-use-id 'create-if-interactive) doesn't give a description
@ 2008-12-19 14:41 Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs @ 2008-12-19 14:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi.

I have org-link-to-org-use-id customized to 'create-if-interactive
(the default, apparently) and org-make-link-description-function to
nil.

Now when I call org-store-link interactively, an id is created (good)
and I get a stored link which leads back to the entry with the id
(good), but there's no description stored with the link (not good).

Apparently org-id-store-link successfully figures out the description
of the item (desc contains the item title, with properties), but I
can't tell what's going wrong after that.

using latest git
--
        Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <friedel@nomaden.org>
Laziness led to the invention of the most useful tools.

* Re: (setq org-link-to-org-use-id 'create-if-interactive) doesn't give a description
@ 2008-12-19 17:29 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-12-19 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten