* Including state-changed headings in the agenda
@ 2008-10-29 19:17 Hsiu-Khuern Tang
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Hsiu-Khuern Tang @ 2008-10-29 19:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi,

Let's say I have a repeating task like this:

** TODO Do this
   SCHEDULED: <2008-10-29 Wed +1w>

Cycling to a done state will track the done time and increment the scheduled
time according to the repeater:

** TODO Do this
   - State "DONE"       [2008-10-29 Wed 10:44]
   SCHEDULED: <2008-11-05 Wed +1w>

How can I display such items in the daily agenda?  Turning on log mode will
only display CLOSED items, but since the above task is not closed, it doesn't
show up.

Thanks!

--
Best,