* [mobileorg] tag search is returning items that are not tagged.
@ 2009-11-19 16:48 Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
       [not found] ` <D9FE77F7-62D5-4DCF-A7A5-F0F8FB88A65A@ncogni.to>
From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa @ 2009-11-19 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Hello list,

I've just found a behavior that seems to be a bug. The TAG search of
orgmobile is actually returning any item that has the string your search for
anywhere in its body, instead of just checking the tags.

For example, I have a top-level org-conf item that I use to hide the org
configuration. It has contains the text for all the tags, since the tags are
defined there, and orgmobile is returning it too in the TAG searches.

Is it expected behavior?

Marcelo.

* Re: [mobileorg] tag search is returning items that are not tagged.
       [not found] ` <D9FE77F7-62D5-4DCF-A7A5-F0F8FB88A65A@ncogni.to>
@ 2009-11-19 17:31   ` Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa @ 2009-11-19 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Moreland; +Cc: Org Mode