* http://orgmode.org/org.html "Short Contents" links seem to be broken
@ 2017-12-18 13:03 Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2017-12-18 13:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

opening http://orgmode.org/org.html and clicking on one of the "Short Contents"
links does not jump to the target. I use Chrome under Windows.
Can anybody confirm please this as bug in the html manual or tell me it's my local problem.
BTW, the dynamic right sided pop up toc does include working links.

Thank you.
Regards, Rainer

* Re: http://orgmode.org/org.html "Short Contents" links seem to be broken
@ 2017-12-20 13:36 ` Uwe Koloska
From: Uwe Koloska @ 2017-12-20 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I can confirm this as an error. The links in the short contents link to
anchors starting with "toc_" but these are missing. Maybe they should
point to the corresponding parts in the detailed node listing.

The links in the pop up toc link directly to the sections in the manual
that have anchor names with only the name of the section and theses are
working fine.

Hope this helps
Uwe