* [ANN] google-contacts.el can now export to org-contacts.
@ 2014-01-28 20:17 Rüdiger Sonderfeld
From: Rüdiger Sonderfeld @ 2014-01-28 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Julien Danjou's google-contacts.el is a GNU Emacs package to display contacts
from Google Contacts within Emacs.  I have recently added support to export
contacts to org-contacts format (See contrib/lisp/org-contacts.el).

Calling `M-x google-contacts-to-org-contacts' will export all contacts into
the current buffer.  There currently is no support for synchronisation.

http://julien.danjou.info/projects/emacs-packages#google-contacts

Regards,
Rüdiger

* Re: [ANN] google-contacts.el can now export to org-contacts.
@ 2014-01-29 17:47 ` Robert Eckl
From: Robert Eckl @ 2014-01-29 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Rüdiger Sonderfeld <ruediger@c-plusplus.de> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Julien Danjou's google-contacts.el is a GNU Emacs package to display
> contacts from Google Contacts within Emacs. I have recently added
> support to export contacts to org-contacts format (See
> contrib/lisp/org-contacts.el).
>
> Calling `M-x google-contacts-to-org-contacts' will export all contacts
> into the current buffer. There currently is no support for
> synchronisation.
>
> http://julien.danjou.info/projects/emacs-packages#google-contacts

I wanted to play with it, but if I use
    *M-x google-contacts*
and type string i get
    google-oauth-auth-and-store: Symbol's function definition is void:
  oauth2-auth-and-store

Cu,
Robert

* Re: [ANN] google-contacts.el can now export to org-contacts.
@ 2014-01-30 10:18   ` Rüdiger Sonderfeld
From: Rüdiger Sonderfeld @ 2014-01-30 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode; +Cc: Robert Eckl

Hello,

On Wednesday 29 January 2014 18:47:39 Robert Eckl wrote:
> I wanted to play with it, but if I use
>     *M-x google-contacts*
> and type string i get
>     google-oauth-auth-and-store: Symbol's function definition is void:
>   oauth2-auth-and-store

google-contacts requires oauth2.el version 0.10 (the latest from GNU elpa).
You should upgrade and try again.  I think Julien forgot do update the
requirement.  Sorry about that.

Regards,
Rüdiger