* [orgmobile] pushing to mydisk.se account
@ 2009-11-19  0:17 Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
       [not found] ` <d507d9ba0911181834j450d5368n933322e433c30795@mail.gmail.com>
From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa @ 2009-11-19  0:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

After having problems with my dreahost WebDav setup, I've ordered a VPS from
them, however, they take up to 1 day to setup it. Meanwhile, I though on
using mydisk.se, as described on the mobileorg website. However, I'm
confused on the pushing part. The org manual mentions scp, but
mydisk.sedoesn't offer ssh access. How am I supposed to setup the
org-mobile-push for
a mydisk.se account?

Thanks,

Marcelo.

* Re: [orgmobile] pushing to mydisk.se account
       [not found] ` <d507d9ba0911181834j450d5368n933322e433c30795@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2009-11-19 16:37   ` Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa @ 2009-11-19 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cameron Horsburgh; +Cc: Org Mode

Hi Cameron!

I had the same problem. I ended up installing dav2fs and mounting my
> mydisk.se space remotely. It seems to work well.

Do you mind sharing how you did it? Did you manage to automount the share at
startup?

Thanks,

Marcelo.

@ 2009-11-19 16:42     ` Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa @ 2009-11-19 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Hmm, simple enough.

sudo apt-get install davfs2
sudo dpkg-reconfigure davfs2
- asnwer yes to the question where it asks to generate a GUID
sudo mount.davfs 'https://mydisk/username' /path/to/mountpoint
input your mydisk.se username and passwd.

DONE!

The question now is, how to make it automount so you don't need to go
through the process of mounting everytime you restart your system. Any ideas
anyone?

Thanks,

Marcelo.

@ 2009-11-19 17:50       ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2009-11-19 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa; +Cc: Org Mode

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa <celoserpa@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmm, simple enough.
>
> sudo apt-get install davfs2
> sudo dpkg-reconfigure davfs2
> - asnwer yes to the question where it asks to generate a GUID
> sudo mount.davfs 'https://mydisk/username' /path/to/mountpoint
> input your mydisk.se username and passwd.
>
> DONE!
>
> The question now is, how to make it automount so you don't need to go
> through the process of mounting everytime you restart your system. Any
> ideas anyone?

man davfs2.conf

is probably a good start. Adding a mount stanza to /etc/fstab should do the rest
(but I have not tried it).

HTH,
Nick