* Exchange calendar to orgmode
@ 2012-11-29 16:17 Chris Raschl
From: Chris Raschl @ 2012-11-29 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,
I recently wrote a python script to fetch my calendar from the corporate
exchange server into an orgmode file to view it in my agenda.
It uses the exchange webservices (ews).

There are lots of things that could be added, but I thought I'd share it
as-is. Maybe somebody can use it...

https://github.com/kautsig/ews-orgmode

Regards,
chris

* Re: Exchange calendar to orgmode
@ 2012-11-29 16:43 ` Doug Lewan
From: Doug Lewan @ 2012-11-29 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Raschl, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

I've been slowly starting to learn about org-mode. So far it's mostly been a flexible document format for me. (Very good for tracking software issues, design, strategy, etc.)

Getting access to my calendar off of our exchange server, however, might be the push I need to dive in deep!

Thanks.

,Doug

@ 2012-12-19 12:24 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-12-19 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Raschl; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Chris,

Chris Raschl <cr@kautsig.org> writes:

> I recently wrote a python script to fetch my calendar from the corporate
> exchange server into an orgmode file to view it in my agenda.
> It uses the exchange webservices (ews).
>
> There are lots of things that could be added, but I thought I'd share it
> as-is. Maybe somebody can use it...
>
> https://github.com/kautsig/ews-orgmode

Thanks for sharing this, I've added a link to Worg:
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tools/

--
 Bastien

* Re: Exchange calendar to orgmode
@ 2012-12-19 16:24   ` Chris Raschl
From: Chris Raschl @ 2012-12-19 16:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On 12/19/2012 01:24 PM, Bastien wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Chris Raschl<cr@kautsig.org>  writes:
>
>> I recently wrote a python script to fetch my calendar from the corporate
>> exchange server into an orgmode file to view it in my agenda.
>> It uses the exchange webservices (ews).
>>
>> There are lots of things that could be added, but I thought I'd share it
>> as-is. Maybe somebody can use it...
>>
>> https://github.com/kautsig/ews-orgmode
>
> Thanks for sharing this, I've added a link to Worg:
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tools/

Thanks a lot!

- chris