* org-reqall Was:  iPhone ----> org-mode
@ 2009-03-26 10:09 Ian Barton
From: Ian Barton @ 2009-03-26 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Finally got round to uploading this to git hub. The url is
http://github.com/geekinthesticks/org-reqall/tree/master

Some new things:

guids are now stored in a dotfile, so should persist if you refile tasks.

Items from the rss feed can now be stored in different org files
according to their rss Category (eg. "Task", "Note", etc).

I plan to write a script for dial2do.com, which offers a similar, but
more limited service.

For me the important part is the ability to leave voice messages and get
them transcribed into something that I can automagically import into
org. When I am not hacking I have a side job as a farmer. I spend a part
of my day outside away from the computer. So, getting stuff from speech
to text directly is very attractive.

Ian.

* Re: org-reqall Was:  iPhone ----> org-mode
@ 2009-03-26 10:23 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-03-26 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Barton; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Mar 26, 2009, at 11:09 AM, Ian Barton wrote:

> Finally got round to uploading this to git hub. The url is http://github.com/geekinthesticks/org-reqall/tree/master
>
> Some new things:
>
> guids are now stored in a dotfile, so should persist if you refile
> tasks.
>
> Items from the rss feed can now be stored in different org files
> according to their rss Category (eg. "Task", "Note", etc).
>
> I plan to write a script for dial2do.com, which offers a similar,
> but more limited service.
>
> For me the important part is the ability to leave voice messages and
> get them transcribed into something that I can automagically import
> into org. When I am not hacking I have a side job as a farmer.

A farmer?  Cool.  I see the headlines:

	"Org-mode helps feeding the world"

:-)