* A few more questions
@ 2016-10-17 19:30 Peter Davis
From: Peter Davis @ 2016-10-17 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm still trying to get a clear path from org-mode to DocBook, and I
have a few remaining obstacles. Any suggestions appreciated.

1) Is there any way to export syntax-highlighted source code as an SVG
or other graphics format? Converting to DocBook via texi, I lose all the
great syntax highlighting that makes the code snippets so much easier to
read.

2) Is there any way to include tables whose cells contain long lines of
text that should wrap? I can get this by manually breaking the text
across multiple rows of the table, and then re-editing in the HTML or
XML, but sheesh, that's a lot of work.

Thank you!

-pd

--
  Peter Davis
  www.techcurmudgeon.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-10-17 19:30 UTC | newest]