* C-c "." and Converting To Other Calendars
@ 2016-07-23 19:41 ST
From: ST @ 2016-07-23 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode

Hi,

1. I try to paste a timestamp in org mode using C-c "." However once I
get into Calender I would like to convert to other calender, like here:
Converting To Other Calendars

https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/To-Other-Calendar.html

however pressing "p f" doesn't convert the date to the French calendar
(or any other). Is there a way to get this feature working for org?

2. Another question: if I have entries/anniversaries in my diary in
other calendar (e.g. French/Chinese/etc.) - how do I display them in my
org agenda?

Thank you!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-07-23 19:41 UTC | newest]