* ox-texinfo.el copyright
@ 2013-02-22 23:40 Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2013-02-22 23:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode; +Cc: nicholas.dokos

The head of ox-texinfo.el says

,----
| ;;; ox-texinfo.el --- Texinfo Back-End for Org Export Engine
|
| ;; Copyright (C) 2012, 2013  Jonathan Leech-Pepin
| ;; Author: Jonathan Leech-Pepin <jonathan.leechpepin at gmail dot com>
| ;;
| ;; This file is not part of GNU Emacs.
`----

Presumably that should be changed before too long (as in: before the next release)?

There are a few more:

org-colview-xemacs.el:;; This file is part of Org mode, it is not part of GNU Emacs.
ox-odt.el:;; This file is not part of GNU Emacs.
ox-publish.el:;; This file is not part of GNU Emacs.
ox-texinfo.el:;; This file is not part of GNU Emacs.

Nick

* Re: ox-texinfo.el copyright
@ 2013-02-23  7:59 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-02-23  7:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nicholas.dokos; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Nick,

Nick Dokos <nicholas.dokos@hp.com> writes:

> The head of ox-texinfo.el says
>
> ,----
> | ;;; ox-texinfo.el --- Texinfo Back-End for Org Export Engine
> |
> | ;; Copyright (C) 2012, 2013  Jonathan Leech-Pepin
> | ;; Author: Jonathan Leech-Pepin <jonathan.leechpepin at gmail dot com>
> | ;;
> | ;; This file is not part of GNU Emacs.
> `----
>
> Presumably that should be changed before too long (as in: before the next release)?
>
> There are a few more:
>
> org-colview-xemacs.el:;; This file is part of Org mode, it is not part of GNU Emacs.
> ox-odt.el:;; This file is not part of GNU Emacs.
> ox-publish.el:;; This file is not part of GNU Emacs.
> ox-texinfo.el:;; This file is not part of GNU Emacs.

I fixed this, except for org-colview-xemacs.el, which is not part of
GNU Emacs but only of Org.

 Bastien