* Org Agenda - revert all agenda files?
@ 2012-07-25  8:09 Xin Shi
From: Xin Shi @ 2012-07-25  8:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello Experts,

In the *Org Agenda* buffer, I usually use the key "r" to refresh the
content. If some of the agenda files have change from the disk, it will pop
up the question in the mini-buffer to ask what to do. As I choose "r" to
revert most of the time, and I have to do several times to revert all the
related agenda files. I'm wondering if there is a command to revert all
agenda files? Or "force revert"?

Thanks!

Xin