* Re: Version 4.19c
@ 2006-04-05 16:47 Thomas Baumann
From: Thomas Baumann @ 2006-04-05 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Pete and Carsten

confirmed.

I haven't gone through all the details, only so far:

* the mhe:links in [[]] look ok.
* org-follow-mhe-link is not called when following an [[]] link!
* every thing works nice with <> links :-(

Thomas

* Re: Re: Version 4.19c
@ 2006-04-05 17:34 ` Pete Phillips
From: Pete Phillips @ 2006-04-05 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: thomas.baumann; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Thomas

What version of mh-e are you using ? I'm using 7.91 and the <> links
don't even work for me. Still get that :

> Executing swish...
> Processing swish output...
> Scanning +mhe-index/<1><8>...done
> No messages in +mhe-index/<1><8>, range (all)
> Swish found 0 matches in 0 folders
> if: Message not found

message in *Messages* :-(

Pete

* Re: Re: Version 4.19c
@ 2006-04-05 21:09 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2006-04-05 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: thomas.baumann; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Apr 5, 2006, at 18:47, Thomas Baumann wrote:

> Hi Pete and Carsten
>
> confirmed.
>
> I haven't gone through all the details, only so far:
>
> * the mhe:links in [[]] look ok.
> * org-follow-mhe-link is not called when following an [[]] link!

Arrrgh.  Another stupid bug.  I fixed it in

http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/org-4.19c.zip

Sorry for the mess.

- Carsten

--
Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam

* Re: Re: Version 4.19c
@ 2006-04-05 21:36   ` Pete Phillips
From: Pete Phillips @ 2006-04-05 21:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi guys

Carsten Dominik <dominik@science.uva.nl> wrote:

    Carsten> http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/org-4.19c.zip
    Carsten> Sorry for the mess.
    Carsten> - Carsten

I'm still getting this with [[]] mhe links. (not checking the <> links
as I don't intend to use them anyway).

   Executing pick...
   Processing pick output...
   Scanning +mhe-index/message_id_<1><3>...done
   No messages in +mhe-index/message_id_<1><3>, range (all)
   Pick found 0 matches in 0 folders
   if: Message not found

Could this be an mhe problem ? I do not understand why this function
isn't just running the scan command on the buffer. Intead it seems to be
doing something with the mhe search function.

Pete

* Re: Re: Version 4.19c
@ 2006-04-06  6:25   ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2006-04-06  6:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> Hi guys
>
> Carsten Dominik <dominik@science.uva.nl> wrote:
>

>     Carsten> http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/org-4.19c.zip
>     Carsten> Sorry for the mess.
>     Carsten> - Carsten
>
> I'm still getting this with [[]] mhe links. (not checking the <> links
> as I don't intend to use them anyway).

Just to be clear: we are talking about two different problems here.
One was that I had messed up links in a way that the mhe backend was
not even called.  This is fixed in 4.19c, I hope.  The other part, what
you are getting, is a problem either in the backend or in mhe itself -
I am sure Thomas will be able to figure out what is going on.  I myself
am not using mhe, so I don't know what is going wrong.

- Carsten