* [BUG] block agenda faces
@ 2010-03-07 13:34 Łukasz Stelmach
From: Łukasz Stelmach @ 2010-03-07 13:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello.

I've create a block agenda entry in my org-agenda custom commands:

("Ha" "agenda at home"
	 ((agenda ""
		  ((org-agenda-skip-function
		    '(org-agenda-skip-entry-if 'todo 'todo))))
	 (tags-todo "-SCHOOL-WORK-BUY"
		    ((org-agenda-sorting-strategy '(tag-up category-up))))))

(`org-agenda-skip-entry-if' for todos is my own invention I will share
soon (I think I've posted it somewhere but it might have been lost))

Everything's great except that DONE todos in the calendar block have
their DONE keyword in bold red instead of green.

The same agenda action launched as a single, toplevel command in
org-agenda-custom-commands works fine, wiht DONEs in green.

--
Miłego dnia,
Łukasz Stelmach

* Re: [BUG] block agenda faces
@ 2010-03-11 17:08 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-03-11 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Łukasz Stelmach; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Mar 7, 2010, at 2:34 PM, Łukasz Stelmach wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I've create a block agenda entry in my org-agenda custom commands:

> ("Ha" "agenda at home"
> 	 ((agenda ""
> 		  ((org-agenda-skip-function
> 		    '(org-agenda-skip-entry-if 'todo 'todo))))
> 	 (tags-todo "-SCHOOL-WORK-BUY"
> 		    ((org-agenda-sorting-strategy '(tag-up category-up))))))
>
> (`org-agenda-skip-entry-if' for todos is my own invention I will share
> soon (I think I've posted it somewhere but it might have been lost))

Have I not applied that patch?  I remember looking at it, but
have lost track what happened to it.

> Everything's great except that DONE todos in the calendar block have
> their DONE keyword in bold red instead of green.

I am so far unable to reproduce this, and I suspect that
something is wrong in your setup.  Maybe you can try to make a single
test file and a minimal .emacs file which still shows this problem?

- Carsten

> The same agenda action launched as a single, toplevel command in
> org-agenda-custom-commands works fine, wiht DONEs in green.
>
> --
> Miłego dnia,
> Łukasz Stelmach

- Carsten