* iCalendar export does not honor the ' org-agenda-default-appointment-duration' setting (v5.04)
@ 2007-08-01  4:28 Anupam Sengupta
From: Anupam Sengupta @ 2007-08-01  4:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I have set the default appointment duration for the events with only a start
date/time to be 60 mins. This works perfectly well in the Agenda view;
however, the iCalendar exported events still use 2 hours as the duration for
the event.

The function which is causing this seems to be 'org-ical-ts-to-string' whose
doc. String clearly mentions that 2 hours are added.  Can this duration be
based on the 'org-agenda-default-appointment-duration' if that variable is
set?

Thanks!
Anupam

* Re: iCalendar export does not honor the ' org-agenda-default-appointment-duration' setting (v5.04)
@ 2007-08-09  5:05 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2007-08-09  5:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anupam Sengupta; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Fixed, thanks.

Please check when the next version is coming out if this is really fixed
and complain if not.  Thanks.

- Carsten

On Aug 1, 2007, at 6:28, Anupam Sengupta wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have set the default appointment duration for the events with only a
> start
> date/time to be 60 mins. This works perfectly well in the Agenda view;
> however, the iCalendar exported events still use 2 hours as the
> duration for
> the event.
>
> The function which is causing this seems to be 'org-ical-ts-to-string'
> whose
> doc. String clearly mentions that 2 hours are added.  Can this
> duration be
> based on the 'org-agenda-default-appointment-duration' if that
> variable is
> set?
>
> Thanks!
> Anupam