* sparse TODO tree and priorities - with a custom face
       [not found] <e79b88f0-d563-05cc-87d2-dbbe0f855427@ramandgita.com>
@ 2022-03-30  2:17 ` Ram Bhamidipaty
From: Ram Bhamidipaty @ 2022-03-30  2:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode

I understand that org-priority-faces is only used for agenda views.
However when viewing TODO items I find that the lack of additional
context in the agenda view makes thinking about the TODO items more
difficult.

Whereas with a sparse tree the TODO items are presenting with the
associated positions in the hierarchy, which is very useful for me.

What I want is a way to visually see the high, medium and low priority
items. For example "A", "B" and "C" items could be shown in a different
color.

How can I do that?

Thanks for any info.
-Ram

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-03-30  2:17 UTC | newest]