* Possible to set block switches "globally"?
@ 2024-04-29  2:07 João Pedro
From: João Pedro @ 2024-04-29  2:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Org-mode!

Is there a way to set =src= and =example= switches (as documented in
"(org) Literal Examples"[0]) file- or heading-wide? I tried using

    #+property: header-args:emacs-lisp -n -r

but they aren't really header arguments and that doesn't get picked up
as it should (it does, but as if `-n' is a key and `-r' is a value for a
header argument).

Ideally, I would be able to set those as a file properties like that, or
per heading under the =:PROPERTIES:= drawer.

[0] https://orgmode.org/manual/Literal-Examples.html

Thanks in advance,

--
João Pedro de A. Paula
IT bachelors at Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN)