Hi Tom, · On Jan 05 2012, Tom wrote: > Bastien altern.org> writes: > >> >> Please feel free to suggest any better description, I >> just took the one from the commentary section of the .el >> file. > > They look fine to me which is not suprising, because I wrote these > descriptions in the first place. :) I downloaded org-search-goto-ml.el and tried (require 'org-search-goto-ml) which failed. This is because of the (provide ...) statement. Attached is a patch which corrects this line. -- Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards Thomas Holst