Sorry, I don't think I properly described what I am looking for. I want a visual indicator (like a tag or a face) of tasks due today, but I don't want to do a specific search. The idea would be that, within a view of all tasks, I would be able to see at a glance which were due today. Does that make sense? On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 6:54 PM, Matt Lundin wrote: > Buck Brody writes: > > > Is there a way to know if an item is due today by only looking at the > > headline or at an agenda? For instance, could a tag "today" be > > triggered based upon a deadline? Basically, when looking at a sparse > > tree or an agenda, I would like to know what is due today without using > > "agenda for current day or week" or going into column view. > > C-c / m DEADLINE="" [RET] > > Best, > Matt >