* Preserve formatting when copy/pasting from HTML
@ 2014-05-21 10:47 Tory S. Anderson
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Tory S. Anderson @ 2014-05-21 10:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

We often read online articles with headings and sometimes subheadings. They may also include bold, italic, and hyperlinks, all of which are supported by Org. Is there any way to preserve this formatting if I copy-paste into org/emacs, the same way it's preserved when I paste into Word or into a Google Document/email? Or is this fundamentally difficult in emacs? It would be a tremendous feature.

- Tory