You wrote: > Hi Nicolas, > > Nicolas Berthier writes: > >> I will investigate on this ASAP, and notice you when I receive >> a confirmation that the FSF signed it. > > Thanks, we should expect longer delays during the summer I guess. Hi, I received the confirmation form the FSF today (should I forward it to some of you?). In any case, as advised earlier in the discussion, I updated one patch to integrate new tests for the new feature. I also slightly simplified the HTML export patch to avoid useless display attributes.