Hello list, I just hit a bug in org-element with the current development branch (commit 9cf3c4e9712aba63be36eac7193e4ac85f491f8b), when exporting a rather big Org file to LaTeX (HTML export works fine). It happens during export, in function `org-element--cache-process-request', with error "(wrong-type-argument number-or-marker-p nil)" (complete backtrace attached). I did not manage to obtain an ECM triggering this bug that I could reasonably give here, so I dug into past commits: it turns out that it seems to have been introduced by commit 093d455f7ff6ae8e2695f1fc8f149672700e9ac5 ("org-element: Better threshold computation during synchronization"): reverting it on top of the current master branch makes the bug disappear (yet this commit may not be the root cause of the bug, of course). FYI, on the org side, I did not experience the error as long as I commented out one particular (among several occurrences of very similar ones that did not trigger the bug) sequence of lines like the following: #+begin_src org ,#+name: foo ,#+header: :file (by-backend (latex "foo.tikz") (t "foo.png")) ,#+begin_src latex :results raw file \begin{tikzpicture} \node {Bla}; \end{tikzpicture} ,#+end_src ,#+caption: Foo ,#+attr_latex: :float t :width "" ,#+label: fig:foo ,#+results: foo #+end_src Regards,