Hi, Please find attached two patches for review, related to the handling of inline source code. The first one enables babel to export pieces of inline source code as inline instead of as standard code blocks as it currently does. This is done by adding a new template (`org-babel-exp-inline-code-template', very similar to `org-babel-exp-code-template' for standard code blocks), and modifying `org-babel-exp-code' to either generate a code block or an inline one. Also, as the generated code may not define any switches nor flags, we might end up with org elements such as "src_emacs-lisp[]{(message "foo!")}" during the babel pass. I think the small modification I made to `org-babel-inline-src-block-regexp' to allow such constructs is much simpler than handling this particular case in `org-babel-exp-code'.